Dynamics and Hydrodynamics of Certain Quantum Matter (8600)
March 20, 2017 – March 23, 2017
Location: The Graduate Center, City University, New York, NY
- Robert Konik (BNL)
- Vadim Oganesyan (CUNY)
- Anushya Chandran (BU)
- Anatoli Polkovnikov (BU)
- Sarang Gopalakrishnan (CUNY)
- Chris Laumann (BU)
This workshop will bring together leading theorists working in non-equilibrium quantum condensed
matter together with selected keynote experimental and high energy theory speakers. The workshop
will run over four days.
List of Tentative Topics
- ERGODICITY AND HYDRODYNAMICS
- MANY-BODY LOCALIZATION
- HEP AND CLASSICAL NONLINEAR AND/OR NOISY SYSTEMS
- FLOQUET STEADY STATES
- EXPERIMENTAL DEVELOPMENTS
- DETAILS OF HYDRODYNAMICS IN SPECIFIC MANY-BODY SYSTEMS
- WHAT DO EXPERIMENTS TELL US? WHERE ARE THE NEW OPEN PROBLEMS?
- STATE-OF-THE-ART NUMERICAL APPROACHES
More details will be added as they become available.